Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time Out!

In my previous post I told you about Moving Day for the Mozas and our entertaining the grandboys while the parents loaded and unloaded their earthly goods from one house to another. Right up there with Thomas the Train videos in preferred activity is playing with our own Miss Savannah. Both boys have decided that she is the perfect playmate when at Ludee's house. She's about their same age, and her energy is almost as boundless as theirs! And they share a love of toys. Can you get more compatible than that?


Here is my sweet Savannah after about two hours of chasing her balls and squeaky toys every time one of the boys threw them! I'm afraid she is getting settled into our slow and sedentary lifestyle! I snapped this picture when she jumped into the "time-out" chair for a breather! She has on her happy, smiley face, but her eyes are saying, "Let me rest a minute!"

It wasn't long before she was back down on the floor, wrestling her toys from the hands of one of the grandboys. She remained eager to play, and very patient ~ dare I say "long suffering"? ~ for hours on end, snatching a little nap or an escape outside every now and then. What a little trooper!


No comments: