Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time for a Haircut

I don't know if it's the sun and the water, or if Savannah's hair just grows fast, but she was getting pretty scraggly and really needing another haircut. I made her appointment for Monday and dropped her off at the appointed time. Her first haircut at PetSmart went fairly well, though the "Pawgress" report stated she was a little "jumpy." I could accept that, as she is pretty skittish when I try to pin her down to get a sticker from her foot, or try to smooth her tail. But I told her to be a good girl and ran back home to wait for the window man.



Not only is she scraggly, but with the 90-100 degree temps, she gets pretty hot outside too.

She was finished in just a couple hours so I hopped in the car when they called and went to pick up my clean, cool Westie. She looked so pretty and was obviously happy to see me. Her groomer then apologized that he couldn't clip her exactly like he wanted to because she was not very cooperative! He wrote in his report that he tried to "neaten" her up as best as he could! Oh my. It appears we have some behavior issues to deal with! Or perhaps next time I will give her something to calm her down a bit. At any rate, she certainly looks better and I know she feels cooler in this heat.


Such a pretty Westie!

No comments: