Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally Finished!

Six weeks ago I ordered a cross stitch chart for a baby announcement for my grandson, Andrew, who is due in late October/early November. Meredith picked it out online and I figured three months would give me time to complete everything but the date and dimensions. Once I clicked the submit button, I realized I need to complete the project that I began back in April. http://ludeesloft.blogspot.com/2009/04/this-is-how-i-deal-with-stress.html

This started as a way to deal with the stress of the constant news stream from the TV. I really liked the scriptural message that would be the final touch on this piece.

The news hasn't changed much, the stress level is still high, and now I need another project to work on. The bad news is that my baby announcement chart hasn't come in yet. I have emailed the company twice and they apologize profusely for the delay. But that is not helping me get my mind off the news. Thankfully, Bible Study begins tomorrow. One verse on a sampler is nice, but immersion in Bible study will be infinitely better! I'll let you know when that chart arrives!

No comments: