Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's in Papa's Pocket?

Adrian entertained his grandparents this week while his Mommy went to Bible study.
It is always a learning experience when Adrian comes to our house,
not only for him, but also for us!
On this particular visit, Adrian wasn't feeling too good,
so Papa piqued his curiosity by pulling something out of his shirt pocket.
The following pictures show the progression from curiosity to victory!

Where did you get that, Papa?

Can I see what else is in there?

Let's see if my hand fits inside that pocket.

Ah ha! I knew something was in there! I can feel it!

I'm touching it, now I want to take it out of there.

See, Papa? I took this out of your pocket.

Is he going to tell me I have to put it back?

Please let me play with your pocket some more, Papa!

Yay! Playing in Papa's pocket is so much fun!

No comments: