Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Obsession!

How would you define "obsessed?" The online dictionary defines it as "the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc." I would venture to say that applies to my darling Westie, Savannah! She, more than either of my previous Westies, has some serious obsessions! From the first day she arrived she has been "obsessed" with the Polaris pool cleaner. She has jumped into the pool twice, and now I have limited the running time of the Polaris to an hour and a half. As long as it's not running full steam, she will manage her obsession without leaping into the water. Here is a sampling of her afternoon delight!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

she was so nice to Andrew this morning:) I'm glad she brightens your day!!!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot Ava! Great slide show of Ms. Savannah. She appears to be quite a character. I just know she will provide you with years of smiles and laughter.

Linda

Ruthie said...

Good morning....I love the ones where she is looking and watching and stalking the Polaris! What focus!!! Wonder if is the movement and the water that "attracts" her!!!