Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fill in Your Caption

It has become very clear that I have adopted a Westie who loves the outdoors. Being my third, I thought I pretty much knew the basic personality of the breed. My first two were definitely indoor dogs, afraid of the water, not much on sweating in the sun. Not so with Savannah! She loves, loves, loves to be outside, and makes herself heard when her space has been breached. If it's not the polaris in the pool, then it's the squirrel who dared to step into her yard! And it's not so much the capture as it is the chase! So, from first yawn and stretch in the morning to several outings during the day, and finally to her last potty break, Savannah will beg to go outside.
I'm working with her to learn some commands, and have found that she already knows a few (I guess from her former owners). She's pretty good at responding to me, except when she's just not ready to come in! With that in mind, look at this picture and tell me what you think this Westie girl is saying to me! I'll go first.

Me: Savannah! Time to come inside!
Savannah: That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
or...
Savannah: You're cracking me up, Mom!

OK. Your turn. Fill in the caption!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

MMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!! you scared Mr. Polaris.

or

I have to see just one more squirrel, please, please oh pretty please??? I love you Mom...

Meredith said...

or as my 3 year old would say,

"No."