Friday, January 16, 2009

Pennsylvania Photobook

We celebrated the birthdays of Doug and Lois White last night and the gift I gave them was a copy of this Shutterfly photobook of our recent trip to Pennsylvania. Much to my delight, I have discovered the value of preserving my photo memories in one of these nifty photobooks. I just upload all my photos onto Shutterfly, then turn on the creativity button in my brain and let the memories flow out onto the page. One small photobook can contain as many pictures as I want to include, and it sure is easier to store (and to share) than a heavy, bulky 240 photo album!
Now that I've given the book to Lois and Doug, I am posting the link here so you can enjoy the photos of our trip. Keep in mind that this is meant to be a visual narrative of our week in Pennsylvania. If you want to see many more photos of the trip, go here.I am so sold on these photobooks! Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: