Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Other Life

I'm posting tonight mainly because I see that my brother has checked several times in the last week and nothing new is up. So in order to not discourage him from coming back, I need to explain about this other life of mine.

Graham and I have a writing/teaching ministry in which he writes Sunday school lessons and I am the designer/formatter/editor of the lessons. That can be almost as time-consuming as the writing. And usually he comes pretty close to deadline when he turns over the computer files to me.

We have just three weeks left in our current study of Acts and hope to begin this study on Revelation by the first of February. So I have been tied to the computer and in the book of Revelation all week and will be for at least another week before I'm ready to print.

I'd like to just say that this study in Revelation seems very timely, considering the world events that are swirling around us. I have asked my children, and I ask it here, "Do you know that you have everlasting life? Have you trusted Christ for salvation?" I can think of no other time when this seemed more important. The only security we have is in Christ.

Having said that, I will be busy for several days and probably not able to post. I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of work but something who truly believe in and love it probably is very rewarding.
Although I don't understand about Revelation, My husband has been starting to read about it. He has been reading the bible and all about Revelation.

Kathy (jennysfluffnstuff/ebay)