Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Downtown with Bekah

Today is our last day for any real sightseeing. It has been misty all day. That's good and bad. The sun is not out blinding and blistering our tender skin - that's good! We don't have to squint when we have our picture taken - that's good, too. A lot of what we did was indoors - also good. From the top of the Tower we could not see forever - that's bad. It never really rained on us - just an occasional mist - that's really good. So I think the "goods" outweighed the "bad," and we had a really good time!

Here are pictures from today that I posted on Facebook.

We're going to take it easy from here until the airport. We'll fix up a nice salad tonight with the rotisserie chicken leftover from Monday night. Bekah has some packing to do, and hopefully Adrian will come see her later and play a little. And then tomorrow we'll see that she gets her luggage checked and makes it through security as we wave a final goodbye. We have loved getting to know Daughter number 2 of the Kelly family. My brother has told me for over twenty years that he has the sweetest grandchildren in the world. If I can just add my two, then I'll agree wholeheartedly. And if this becomes a tradition, then we look forward to having another Kelly girl in the next year or two!

No comments: