Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quilting Again

It's "Baby Boy" time for the Wilson clan! Meredith's cousin and his wife are expecting their first child, a boy, in August, and Meredith and Cristian will welcome little boy Moza number two in November. One sister-in-law has two grandsons and two granddaughters. My other sister-in-law is working on her fifth grandson! They are both way ahead of me, and it looks like I'll remain at the back of the pack. That's okay because Meredith's children will have lots of cousins to play with!

Now that I know there will be "just boys" I pulled out my cutting board, rotary blades and boxes of "stash" and put together the first baby quilt. It has a little 'Winnie the Pooh' going on for the backing and some bold boy colors pulled from the Pooh pattern. Meredith and I will look through some quilt books for her "special" Ludee quilt for baby number two. I'm enjoying getting back to some meaningful sewing!

No comments: