Sunday, June 28, 2009

Having Some Fun

I was checking my Ebay community board the other day and one of our members had discovered this really cool site that takes a photo and draws it with different styles. It's called befunky.com and I got really jazzed over it and decided to go check it out. Here are some of the pics I came up with: Treasure, of course.
This particular style is the "charcoaler".
There is an amazing amount of detail, especially in the rug.

This one is called the "cartoonizer." I really like this one.

Still lots of detail, but in a more stylized way.

Here she is in the "stencilizer" mode.
Her expression is really caught in this one.

Here's one of Adrian and Graham. This one is the "outliner."
It has a totally different feel to it from the others. Again, lots of detail.

Here we are "stencilized!" Actually, I like the presentation a lot.
This was loads of fun and totally free. Go to www.befunky.com and upload your own photos for an afternoon of cool (pun intended) fun. It's too hot to be outside anyway!

No comments: