Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Ready!

After a very slow start, I'm finally ready to start putting together a new quilt. I ordered a quilt book back on February 1st through Amazon.com. The policy with their sellers is that an item must be shipped within 48 hours of purchase, so I figured a week or 10 days would be enough time to allow for my book to arrive. On the 16th I got an email saying the book had been shipped that morning. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

So I went to the fabric store that afternoon, bought a book there and the rest of the material I needed, and I'm now on my way to making my next quilt. And that other book is going to be returned with some negative feedback as well. I'm a fellow seller for amazon.com and I know this is not the way to keep customers happy.

Stay tuned for some progress reports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your color choices....You are good