Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Pictures

It's time for Santa pictures so I met Meredith and the boys at North Star Mall for a visit with St. Nick. Andrew was so snugly warm in his sling, napping next to his Mama's heart.

(These pictures are backwards, so bear with me as I explain each one.)
After interacting with Santa, we rolled the stroller to a pretty spot by the Christmas tress to get a picture of Adrian in his festive Christmas sweater.

Andrew is oblivious to the man in the red hat so I was able to snap a cute picture before he knew what was going on!

Adrian, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with the kind old fella and Mommy helped make the experience more bearable. Actually, I like the picture with all three of them.

Here, then, was the first attempt at getting the Santa picture.

So, Barbaranne, it doesn't matter if it's in Texas or Pennsylvania, there may be a Santa Claus, but nothing is going to convince Adrian to be happy about it!

No comments: