Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snuggie

Have you seen these?
Snuggies are all the rage these days. I noticed that this year's "model" even comes in your favorite football team logo! But that's not what caught my eye this year.
No, Snuggie has come out with a Snuggie wrap for dogs!

As soon as I saw this, I knew I had to conspire with my doggie-loving, more-over-the-top-than-I friend, Lois, to get Snuggies for our dogs. Her poodle, Jefferson, and Treasure go to Bible study every week and enjoy being loved and petted by all the ladies there. Jeffie is a clothes horse and comes dressed in wonderful costume every week. Treasure, on the other hand, prefers the au-naturale apparel, counting on her good looks to catch Jeffie's eye.
Now, I ask you, is this a happy dog?

Bless her heart, this was the sixth try at a happy picture. And I think this is as much "happy" as I'm going to get. But I'll take my camera to Bible study this week and maybe Jefferson can lift her spirits enough for me to catch them both in their Snuggies with happy faces!

No comments: