Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Couple of Cuties

I finally got the bug to clean up my Christmas ornaments and decor. Meredith gave me an opportunity to bless another family with some of our bounty. So yesterday I pulled out every box and bin of Christmas stuff from both the hall closet and the storage shed out back.
Whew! I tried to organize the boxes so that today I could sit down and empty out everything, go through it all, and sort it out for distribution. One of the things I found was this little red baseball cap that just charmed the sox off Adrian! Now, with the red one and another we brought him from Canada, he has "two 'ats"! Isn't he cute in his hat and rugby shirt?

And here is our growing little man, Andrew. He is just over six weeks old. I can't believe how the time has just flown by. Of course, I get to sleep all night too, so time might be a little slower for Meredith! But here he is, all snuggly and warm with a smile on his face. Must be having a sweet dream about his Mommy.
There you have it - a couple of cuties who came by to see Ludee.


1 comment:

Joyful said...

Ludee,

What a precious gift your new grandson is! Thanks for sharing.

Because you love the Lord as well as cross stitch, I would like to invite you to download the free chart from my website, "His Name is Jesus" as it has blessed many.

There are two versions of Andrew as well in the Name Blessings section which you may be interested in stitching.

www.joyfulexpressions.us

Keep being a "light".

Sandra