Wednesday, April 15, 2009

San Antonio Tea Party

I don't know if you were watching Fox today. Glenn Beck was at the Alamo for his show this afternoon, prior to the San Antonio TEA party this evening. I missed out on being a hippie or an anti-war protestor when I was younger, so my heart was really longing to be downtown with this group. My good sense won out, though, and I had to be content watching on television. It was really exciting to see several thousand tax-paying Americans rallying for more common sense from our government. I think most of the frustration people are feeling comes from thinking you can't be heard by the folks who represent us. I hope this gets a message to them somehow.

I especially liked this cartoon that came in my email. We sure do live in crazy times, don't we?

No comments: