Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Very Westie Christmas

I am a collector of plush Westies.
There, I said it.
I'm addicted to them and I look for new ones every where I go.
I'm happy to say I have Westies from Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Canada,
and various parts of the US. My most recent one is from Pennsylvania.

Members of my family ask me,
"What are you going to do with all those Westies?"
Besides looking at them and enjoying them,
I think they make a very cute Christmas picture.
Treasure looks relieved that I didn't bring out the other gaggle of westies
that are displayed all over the house!
In fact, she looks very tolerant of the whole picture-taking thing.
So have a very Westie Christmas, y'all!
Westies --- you gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious, Precious, Precious.

And a very Westie Christmas to y'all, too.

From a misplaced Texan :):)

Ruthie

sheri said...

Hi,
I am just like you I collect westie everything. Ceramics, cards, plush, anything and everything different and the ordinary. I have been to Scotland and I have picked up a few different Westie items there. We also have a precious Westie and Scottie dog at home. Yes, I am addicted too.