Monday, December 22, 2008

Adrian.. Meet my Westies!

Now that I have finally put up a little Chirstmas in my house I've been looking for Christmasy photo opportunites to arise. First I piled a bunch of Westies under the tree and plopped Treasure in the middle of them for her Christmas picture. And as I added wrapped gifts to the tree, I left the Westies out, including a couple that also sing or bark when a button is pressed.

Now Adrian is a "thinker" so I put him down with the Westies
and showed him where to press to make the doggie speak.
He really got a kick out of the one that sings "We wish you a Merry Christmas".
Hey Ludee. This one doesn't do anything!

The singing doggie has been mastered - Adrian found the place
to press on his leg and gets him singing over and over and over!
So now I introduce him to the barking Westie and hope this one won't scare him.
The barking Westie, on the other hand, has its pressing spot on his ear.
No worries. Our little "thinker" figured that out in no time.

See, Ludee. I know how to make this one work too!

And I'm quite proud of myself, aren't you?
Well yes!
Now, we just need to protect Treasure
from little fingers trying to press her leg or her ear and make her sing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, we just need to protect Treasure
from little fingers trying to press her leg or her ear and make her sing! -------------
That is so funny. I can just picture Adrian trying it out on Treasure. I just wonder what Treasure would think of that? Would Treasure sing ????? LOL
Jennys