Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin doughnuts!

I saw a recipe in my Cuisine at Home magazine about a month ago for pumpkin doughnuts and it looked pretty easy and very seasonal. So I've been waiting for the right time to get all my stuff out to make them. Just one trip to the store for buttermilk and I was all ready!
I found that as long as I was prepared, meaning I had everything all out on the counter and the dough was cut, then the process ran very smoothly. They cook up quickly, so I had no time to waste!

The recipe called for both a cinnamon-sugar coating and a glaze made from apple cider and powdered sugar. We're not counting calories, just flavors!
Right now my little grandson is taste testing for me and I hear lots of satisfied "ummmm's"! Now all I have to do is clean up my mess!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Receipe Please?!?!?!?! Sounds Yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you, Ruthie :):):)