Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ludee's Box

I mentioned that I had purchased a nice wicker box for Adrian's toys that are at my house. Treasure was the first to recognize the benefits of the box (see post below) as a nice perch from which to observe the goings on in the house. I thought it would also serve as an ottoman for the wicker chair (my usual posture is feet up). Then it was time for Adrian to check out the box for himself and see what treasures it held.
It's a good sized box, roomy enough to hold lots of books and blocks, and even a couple of larger toys. But it's not so big that this little man can't tip it toward himself and see what's inside!
Look, Ludee! Look, Mommy!
Adrian is very good at taking everything out of the box. Recently, though, he has learned how to hand each of his toys to his Mommy or Ludee to be placed back in the box!
But before anything goes back in we have to enjoy playtime and maybe find something new in Ludee's Box!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

that was a good day...right before the virus hit!!!! AHHHHGGGG!!!!!

care-in said...

Hi LaRue
I'd love to see the bag you made. I machine stitched the armholes but it didn't catch some of the "snips" that I made around the curves. I'd probably be willing to try it again.