Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quentin Road Grace Conference

We're flying up to Chicago tomorrow morning to attend a Church Leadership conference at Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church in Lake Zurich, IL. This will be our first time there, so we don't know what to expect. Except that Dr. Bob Lightner will be one of the featured speakers, as is Dr. Charles Ryrie. So Graham is totally looking forward to it!

This conference is hosted and planned by the Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church. Having worked in two churches and a Bible College, I know all too well the extensive preparation that goes into one of these events. It will be very refreshing to be on the receiving end of all their hard work! I plan to take lots of pictures, especially with Dr. Lightner and Dr. Ryrie. So, in addition to the blog, I'll have a new page for the website as well.

My friend, Karen Nash, is taking Treasure for me. It will be like "summer camp" for her to play with some other dogs for a few days. Meredith is very busy planning for their move - packing her things and showing her own house. Plus caring for Adrian all the while. I'm sure everyone will survive a few days without Ludee! Don't-cha think?

No comments: