Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Cutest Thing

Isn't this the cutest thing?



A couple weeks ago Meredith came over and asked if she could have some of my scraps from my quilt stash. She wanted to make a new wreath to go on her front door. So I gave her a big box of scraps and sent her on her way. She proceeded to make the cutest rag wreath for her door and, even though it was from a myriad of scraps, she was able to make all the colors and patterns coordinate.

That got my creative juices going, so I discovered on Ebay a pre-cut from the Happy Camper line that I am using for my quilt. It's called a Honey Bun and consists of 42 strips of 1 1/2 inch pieces of coordinating fabric. I bought that and then found a small grape vine wreath at Hobby Lobby and sat down one evening and tied some strips to my wreath. And happiness happened!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Mom and Meredith... such talented women. The weaths are beautiful reflections of talented hands.
Hugs. Lois