Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Report from Treasure's Appointment Today

At our appointment today, Dr. Earl did a brief scan and said the tumor is now starting to grow. Though still small, it is about 30% larger than five weeks ago. She is in good shape otherwise. I told him about her losing her footing sometimes and he wants to do a more extensive exam when we return from France.

He thinks she will be fine for the two weeks we are gone, but I went ahead and put all arrangements for her in writing in her records. Her sitter is a good friend of the vet and he expects her to call him if there is a problem. He said he would call me too, but I said "not in France! Just email me!"

She had another sebaceous cyst on her back and he drained it too. He thinks it was the same one that popped up before. Sweaty Westie!

The last thing he said, after giving me a hug, was "I'll treat her as if she were my own dog." Can't ask for more than that.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

that made me cry:( All you ever want is for someone else to treat your dog with respect...here's to a great vet and and great friend in Lois for telling you about him:)