Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back with an Apology

I have stayed away from this blog for a few weeks because, every time I get a new answer from a doctor, my body makes a liar out of me. Since my last post I have had three more episodes of nausea and vomiting. I took a chance and made reservations in Rockport for Graham's birthday and ended up barfing in the car on the way home. I'm a mess.

My latest effort at discovery is an appointment with a surgeon. Graham's brother Pat informed us that a surgeon was most likely to order specific tests to pinpoint a problem and pointed us to a surgeon he knows. I'm to have a gallbladder function test next week. Apparently you don't have to have gall stones to have a bad gallbladder.

Meanwhile, I take my good days as a gift from God. I'm anxious to get my life back on track. I'll be back when I have some news.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Waiting and praying. I know barfing can take alot out of you! lol