Saturday, June 12, 2010

Treasure's Recheck

I called Dr. Earl's office on Wednesday for an appointment for Treasure's recheck and they were gracious to "fit us in" on Thursday before my luncheon at the dollhouse. But when I arrived at 10:30, the office was filled with activity and we waited until nearly 11:00. Then a technician suggested that I leave Treasure with them and come back for her in the afternoon when things settled down a bit.

That left me free to enjoy a birthday lunch for Diana with my Bible study girls, and to show off a few pictures from our trip that I had developed earlier in the day. Treasure was not seen until after 2:00. When I went to get her, Dr. Earl came out front, scratching his head, and said, "I really can't explain this." "This what?" It seems that her tumor has gone back to its earlier size and is no longer the concern it was before we left for France.

So this little girl continues to baffle and amaze us. She had such a good time at Karen's, playing with her friend Max, and enjoying a surprise visit from Jefferson and his people. She looked all over our house Wednesday morning for her buddies. I may have to send her to "Doggie Day Out" once a week so she can play with Max! It wasn't easy, but I finally managed to get a fairly good picture this morning with the red geraniums. Now we will settle in for the summer and make the best of every day.

No comments: